WhatsApp is a very good source of sharing messages, images, photos, documents. It is easy to share files with WhatsApp than by using dropbox, mediafire & other cloud services but WhatsApp does not allows us to send files other than images, videos, photos & documents. But What happen if we can share any files through WhatsApp like Games, Apps, zip/rar files, it will very helpful right. So today we are gonna share you trick that allows you to share any files using WhatsApp.
Steps to Send Any files through WhatsApp –
- Download the App in .apk file.
- Go to your file manager & change extension of that file from .apk to .txt ( If you don’t have file manager in your smartphone download & install ES file manager ).
- Now this allows you to send files over WhatsApp because this acts like document file.
- Send that file to other mobile.
- After getting that file on another phone, Change that file extension .txt to .apk
- Done, Now by using this trick you can send any file using WhatsApp.
If you have any queries regarding this post, Let me know in the comment section below –