Every time when someone publishes a post that includes a photo of their iPhone at the top of the page, the message inbox fill up a little quicker than usual. Why? People always seem to love the wallpapers you use on your iPhone. An iPhone is legally yours once you buy it, but it’s not truly yours until it reflects your style, interests, and way of organizing things. In short, your iPhone isn’t yours until you customize it. There are so few things you can do with your iPhone to make your iPhone look cool. The basic customization options included the phone let you change your wallpaper, display your battery as a percentage, or make folders. But, by using the tweaks you can make your iPhone look cool.
So in this post, we will show you how to make your iPhone look cool from the software side. In order to do this, you need to install some tweaks and to install the tweaks you need to Jailbreak your device.
How to Jailbreak iPhone (Works with iOS 11.3.1 or lower version)
If you are in iOS 11.3.1 or lower you can Jailbreak your device as the Exploit just released for the devices up to iOS 11.3.1. Follow the following steps to Jailbreak your iPhone.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” and siri, Go to storage and check if any future update is downloaded. If any update downloaded then delete it.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and download Cydia Impactor from cydiaimpactor.com and install it in your PC.
- Download IPA file of Electra from here. Download the Non-Dev Account.
- Open Cydia Impactor and drag and drop the IPA file. it will ask for your iTunes email ID and Password so just provide that.
- Press Enter and it will install Electra on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone turn on Airplane mode and make sure internet is off.
- In the Electra app tap on Jailbreak, it will restart the device. Once the device is restarted open the Electra app and tap on Jailbreak again.
- Once your phone is restarted you can see the Cydia app. if you don’t see it follow the Step 7 again and again until success. (It takes around 12-15 tries).
- If its not work then go to Electra app turn off tweaks and again turn it on and repeat the Step 7.
Now your iPhone will successfully jailbreak.
How to Make Your iPhone Look Cool
Open Cydia app and search for any tweak that you like and Apply it on your iPhone.
If you have any queries regarding this post, let me know in the comment section below.