The scope of Artificial Intelligence is increasing day by day, nowadays almost everything is based on AI technology. The smartphone companies are trying to implement AI technology in Camera (The best example is Pixel 2’s camera), AI assistant (Apple Siri, Google Assistant, Bixby & Microsoft Cortona). So now using AI you can also clone your voice amazing right? You can do that using an online tool called “Lyrebird”. Lyrebird is one of the best voice cloning software platform. Its the better version of Adobe voco, and this can also be used as voice synthesizer online tool. The best thing about this tool is you can also use it to create a unique artificial voice for your company or your application so here we are telling steps to create Digital Clone of your Voice Using AI (Lyrebird).
How to Create a Digital Clone of your Voice Using AI
- Go to Lyrebird.ai
- Sign up for your company or individual, If you want to create a unique artificial voice for your company or your application then you have to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your account by giving your username and password
- Then you have to feed the system with your voice for about 30 sentences
- we recommend you to add at least 100 sentences with your voice using a good microphone so that you can get audio about as same as your voice
- Once that’s done click on the button that says “Create digital voice” then let lyrebird do their magic
- Once your digital voice is ready, type anything in the empty box and click on “Generate”.
Note– The voice generated by Lyrebird always have some robotic texture in it, Lyrebird may fix this in their future updates by improving their AI technologies.
Advantages of Lyrebird-
Lyrebird can be used for many purposes such as to create an automated call for the organization, sting operation and also to prank your friends too.
If you have any doubt regarding this post, let me know in the comment section below.