WhatsApp Business is an Android app which is made to get connected with customers and merchant, and was built with the small business owner in mind. This app has many exciting features like automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages. Currently this app launched in specific countries like USA. Its still not launched in some like India so here we got the solution to Get Access to WhatsApp Business App from any country.
How to Get Access to WhatsApp Business App
- Download the WhatsApp for business app from here (Currently you will not find this app in Google Play Store as its not launched in India yet).
- Use any virtual number app and create US phone number (You can use Primo or Telos app which is available on Play Store to get your virtual phone number).
- Enter your virtual phone number to verify WhatsApp account (Do not enter your mobile number, you will get “The number you entered doesn’t have access to this app. Please check your number and try again” error if you use your number).
- Its done, you can now access WhatsApp Business App.
Some features of WhatsApp Business App
- Business Profile- You can create your business profile with helpful information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website.
- Quick Replies- This feature let you save and reuse messages you frequently send so you can easily answer common questions in no time.
- Automated Messages- Set an away message when you are unable to answer so your customers know when to expect a response. You can also create a greeting message to introduce your customers to your business.
- Messaging Statistics- Access important metrics such as how many of your messages were successfully sent, delivered, and read.
This is How to Get Access to WhatsApp Business App, If you have any queries regarding this post, let me know in comment section below.